OUR MISSION & VISION
Uphold Human Dignity based on Equality, Justice, Hope, Peace and Promote Self- Reliance
ASHA aims to promote integrated and inclusive sustainable development of communities with specific focus on children, youth and women
- Grassroots governance is transparent and accountable for the development of the people
- Ensure social justice and culture of peace by promoting human rights education.
- Enable the migrant population to improve their living and working conditions and protect themselves from vulnerabilities.
- Marginalised communities have access to rights, resources and opportunities for their empowerment.
- Ensure the right to education of poor and marginalized children are met through formal and non-formal education.
- Strengthen structures, policies, programs and capacities for organizational sustainability.
- In every institution the organization administers, it would promote justice, peace, hope and equal opportunity for all.
- The organization would remain sensitive to gender and social inclusion in all its programs/projects.
- This organization practices and promotes transparency and accountability in all its work and in organizational policies.
- This organization remains dedicated to all its stakeholders including the community through its programs and actions in terms of credibility & commitment.
- This organization believes in building strong partnership with the community, government, as well as with the civil society organizations and donor agencies.
- The organization upholds the spirit of love and solidarity based on the Gospel values and teachings.
Organizational Core Values